Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Not looking forward to it...

Here I sit less than 12 hours from having to be at a Conference and I was so hoping I would have gone into labor so I wouldn't have to go. I have been having contractions all day and I am dialated to a 3, but this baby is apparently not ready to come out just yet. Tomorrow right after I drop Gage off at school, I have to go straight to the Conference and be there most of the day. Sitting there for that long isn't exactly what I would prefer to do at almost 39 weeks. Maybe I will still get lucky and go into real labor tonight. Praying that is what happens..."Please Lord let me go into real labor tonight!" I will of course assume that he wants me to go to these classes tomorrow. The first one I have is over child abuse and the second is over addiction. Friday is what I am actually getting graded on. Well I am having a contraction, of course that is nothing new, but I am done for blogging for now.

No comments: