Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Summer classes...

Have started and they are not near as bad as the ones I took last summer. I remember being overwhelmed at the start of last years classes just from looking at all the assignments due. I think God is giving me a break because the classes I have this summer have some basic small assignments that are not so time consuming. It's also a relief to have a new professor who is not full of himself. He is so honest, it's a breath of fresh air. Both are family guys so that helps in the being pregnant deptartment. I will also be taking them both in the Fall, ironically.

In other news, I went to sleep last night without a sleepaide, that in of itself is a huge deal. I have also been feeling a bit of guilt as I have turned into once again my usual anti-social self. My friend calls me every Sunday after work to go do something and out of about 8 times he has called, I went maybe one time. I bet he thinks I am avoiding him, but unfortunately I just would rather stay home lately and be with the kids and Steven. I bet Steven kinda wishes I would go, because if I go back to the stay at home all the time that means he will feel guilty if he wants to go do something. Luckily I am not at that point. He rarely does anything so if he wants to go shoot hoops with Rodney that is fine. Although I would like to shoot some as well, I miss playing, only 3 months and I should be able to. Gosh time is flying by so fast. My birthday is next month, as well as our 7th anniversary. I need to think of something small we can do.

No comments: