Saturday, June 24, 2017

The icks!

Been a busy couple of weeks as usual. Last week was VBS and it was in a park this year. So that means lots of chasing Ridlee around. Friday and Saturday of last week I had a Play Therapy training. Friday when I got home I had to take Kieran to Urgent Care for fever and sore throat. Throat swab negative but they would send off for culture. Saturday when I got home I was exhausted and took a nap. Good thing too, because when I woke up her fever got worse and I had to take her to the ER in Talequah. There she tested positive for strep... ugh! 7 hours later we get home at 4 a.m. Sunday on Father's Day in the middle of mine and Steven's Wonder Woman date, the other clinic called back with results... positive! No duh! 

Back to the regular grind this week until Friday again. Steven and Heston went to Oklahoma for Steven to help his dad out at work. I work all day as usual and when I get home things are fine for a few, until 7:15 and Ridlee comes down with a fever. Ah! And Urgent Care closes at 8:00. I rush and take her. Good thing too because she had double ear infection and super red throat. No need to swab. So now she is down, especially when fever hits. Both girls are on antibiotics and I worry about the other 3 and myself since I have to work. Summer is supposed to be somewhat easier on me with Steven home. But thus far this year I have been running crazy. And yup no vacation in site. 

VBS


play therapy training play


My youngest sick girl



post signature

No comments: