Wednesday, September 28, 2016

XC and races catch up!

I am so far behind in everything XC. I can't keep up, no pun intended.

I'll start with the Siloam Panthers invitational on the 17th. Gage ran in it, but Kieran did not. It was a long, hard, course with lots of hills. 


The week after we had the Berryville race. It was very hot and hilly. Both raced in it.



I had the 5k reflection run on the 18th and PRd and got 1st in my division, despite it being hot and in the evening. Time was 27:19. It had, by far, the best goodie bag I have gotten to date. 



The annual Chili Pepper is the kiddos next race. We don't anticipate placing as it's a huge invitational. But it is great experience for them. I run in the Purple for Purpose 5k the next day to benefit the Junior League of NWA and to fight domestic violence. My first half marathon of the fall season is the following Sunday on the 9th. The hero half! 




post signature

No comments: