3. Races: Kieran and I took part in the 2 mile Relay for Life Insomniac Run on July 15th. She got 1st overall female and I was right behind her and got 2nd. This past Saturday she, Gage, and I ran in the Tontitown Grape festival 5k. I went on less than 2 hours sleep due to Ridlee having some issues that night. I still ended up getting 4th in my division, and they both got 1st in theirs.
4: Kids started school. Kieran started Haas with Gage this year. She is in 7th, he in 10th, and Ryker is in 4th.
5. Anniversary: This past Sunday Steven and I celebrated our 17th Anniversary. That's 2 years less than we have been together. We did our usual eating out and movies. For those who like horror, I recommend 'Lights Out'. Remember the short? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adap4rzlM2I The lady on there even has a cameo.
Yum Red Lobster!
6: New camera: For my Birthdayversary (birthday is next week), Steven finally got me a good camera. I have been enjoying taking some pics outdoors.
7. Paintings for the boy: I made some nerd/pinterest inspired art for Steven for his new classroom this year.
* 36th Birthday next week.
* I have registered for 3 Half Marathons. 2 in Fayetteville, 1 in Tulsa.
* Boys birthday and party coming up in Sept/Oct.
Time slow down please! Please!