Monday, January 05, 2015

Happy birthday Ridlee Evangeline!

This little angel barely let me catch her for a picture. She is around 17 lbs now and runs everywhere. She likes sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans, and most fruit. She loves watching the Powerpuff Girls. Yes, seems to be the only show that can catch her attention. She plays with lots of toys but her favorites are the ones that aren't really toys, but plastic containers. She is still nursing and will be for some time. She is a sweet natured thing, and rarely cries unless hurt or tired. She is attached to her Mamma big time though and does whine for her when she leaves for work. Luckily I don't have to be away from her for long periods of time. 


Seems not long ago at all she was this 5 lbs. 4 oz. tender thing. It was blissful snowy day. Steven had to venture out to get some items and I worried for him, but we had to have them for her. Luckily it's not snowing this year but it is super cold. 


I love my sweet baby so much. It's sad to think she will probably be my last little one. 


post signature

No comments: