Yay for doing this on a Saturday! I am just giving a rough rundown vs. times and what not.
* Get up late. Ridlee went to bed late and I was exhausted. Plus it's Saturday and my last day to sleep in before the regular schedule commences.
* Eat breakfast. Lay around. Check internet what for's.
* Get out my hair highlighting kit that I have had for Kieran and I forever. Highlight both of our hair. This was her first time. I then showed her how to curl her hair with her new curling iron she got for Christmas. Finish getting myself ready.
* Lunch time.
* More lounging. Get Ridlee to take a nap. Heston also takes his nap. Prepare my schedule for the week.
* Littles wake up. Play around for awhile.
* Clean up a bit.
* Get ready for dinner. Steven cooked while I played with the two youngest and watched Powerpuff girls.
* Did my billing for last week.
* Doing this blog entry,
Future plans for tonight...
* Get all the kiddos washed and into the beds. The two littles will take the rest of the night to get down. It's not easy. The struggle is real.
I am glad I didn't have to do a regular week day with this. I would have been too worn out to type it all.