Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 29: Family

Hopefully you know me.


I am 34 years old. Mom of 5 crazy kiddos. Wife of an awesome husband, who was my high school sweetheart. I am a therapist who works with all ages in private practice. I love God and I am his. I am an INFJ. I am both a mental health and child abuse advocate. 

...

My husband Steven.


He is also 34, but 5 months younger than I. Yes, I apparently robbed the cradle, lol. He is a genius and I am not exaggerating. He is an actual Chemist teaching AP Chemistry at Bentonville High School. He is a great husband and father. He is an extrovert, but I have mellowed him out a lot. He is great with electronics and computers. Which is great because I really am not. 

...

Gage, my oldest.



Gage is 14 and my oldest. He was the only one my kiddos born in Oklahoma. I was barely 20. His dad was still 19. We were pups. He has really bad eyesight and cannot see without his glasses. He is smart and has the unusual gift of being both right and left brained. He is very artistic, athletic (runs cross country and track), and does well with both math and science type things. He is introverted like myself. But he also has great leadership qualities when he is called upon. He is in the 8th grade and takes AP classes. 

This is one of his recent art drawings.


...

Kieran




My oldest daughter, Kieran, is 11 years old. She is my most extroverted child. She is a born leader and is very social. She is very smart but one of the most gifted writers at her age. Seriously the child makes me look horrible. Her creativity is astounding. I wouldn't be surprised if she does something in Marketing as an adult. She is always coming up with ideas for products and commercials just for fun. She is in Gifted and Talented for the 4th year. She is in gymnastics as a hobby. She is always teaching her younger siblings something, so like her father she would also make a great teacher.

...

Ryker



Ryker is 8 and probably looks the most like I did when I was younger. He is also a lot like I was. He can be social but more slightly towards the introversion side. He is great with video games and seems to have a knack for quickly beating them. He is also in gifted and talented at his school. He was my biggest baby at 7 lbs. 3 oz and walked the earliest. He was my calmest but has a sensitive side to him. He likes playing with his older sister but they do tend to argue a lot. 

...

Heston



Heston, is my spunky vivacious 3 year old. Similar to Kieran in his dramatic flare, he is prone to tantrums more than the others, with exception to Kieran. This boy is strong, both is will and physicality. He has abs and back muscles that are scary, lol. He is passionate about a lot of things, including legos and playing outside. He hates naps. He doesn't get that from me. He takes a lot after his father.

...

Ridlee





Ridlee is the baby and almost 13 months old. We thought she had colic when she was a baby, come to find out she was just sensitive to caffeine in my diet. Soon after I cut it out, she became the happiest baby. She loves hanging out with momma, and particularly has a fondness for eating paper like products, including her wipes. She is into everything. She doesn't really cry unless she gets hurt. She mostly just whines when something bothers her. She eats pretty good. Loves carrots and mashed potatoes and definitely macaroni and cheese. Momma is holding on to every minute she has with her knowing she will probably be the last. One thing odd about this child is her unique fondness for the Powerpuff Girls. I am not kidding it's crazy. 

...

I love my family, I am extremely blessed. 

post signature

No comments: