Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 25: What made my day special

Tuesday's are usually my longer work days. I work a few hours in the day and then a couple in the evening. Tonight instead, Ryker had his GT/TREC showcase. He showed us all kinds of experiments he worked on all last semester. Kieran was in this same one 3 years ago, but some of the experiments were different this time. Boy knew his stuff pretty good.



Another positive was the weather was nice enough I got to finally test out my new (used) double jogging stroller while actually jogging. I used it the other day and it was definitely different than what I am used to. Today I ran 3 miles. I was pretty proud considering I was pushing over 50 pounds of kiddos and equipment added more to that. I actually got the stroller on Craigslist for $15. It needed some sewing, which I spent a considerable amount of time on Saturday to patch up the seat. But for $15 it works great. And the littles love it!




post signature

No comments: