Thursday, January 01, 2015

30 day writing challenge!

I figured the new year being here I could start one of these now since I haven't done one in the 10 years since I have had this blog! 

This is the one I have chosen for this month. Who knows I may do more later.


Since today is number 1, what are some basic things about myself? I'll keep it to 5. 

* I am short. Between 5'2" and 5'3". I consider my build that of a curvy/slim athletic type. Ha! If there is such a thing. 

* My natural hair color is somewhere between dirty blond and lighter depending how much sun it would get. I however have dyed it most of my adult life various colors. 

* I have small feet. My daughter wears the same size as me. I wear a size 5.5 which is also a size 3.5 in little girls. 

* I have one really bad eye but it is balanced out by one really good one. I caught it too late to do patch therapy. We caught it with my daughter and was able to balance her with patch therapy, but her other eye is not near as good as my good eye. 

* I am married and have 5 children, in case no one knew. I also love the Lord! 

post signature

No comments: