Sunday, July 06, 2014

Look who is 6 months old!


Time has been flying by with little lady here. Far too fast. She went to Oklahoma for the first time to see Steven's parents and his grandma yesterday. We only stayed for the day and came back that night. She did well on the drive down there and half of the way back. But the rest wasn't so pleasant and I was a wreck knowing she wanted out and I couldn't do nothing for her. We found out the majority of the reason she hated car rides because she needed a weighted blanket on her. But this part was just being in the car too long and wanting her mamma. I took a 4 day weekend due to the holiday. It's been the longest break I have had in months. I have officially lost all baby weight. Lost 16 pounds since May alone. I am still going though since the program is pretty easy to follow and I would like to get back to where I am happiest. I have no time limit. Just taking it as it comes.

Still hard to believe my baby is 6 months old! She had her first food today. Sweet potatoes made with breastmilk. She definitely struggled with the texture but ended up like it ok. But we didn't push it and give her much.

No comments: