Monday, April 28, 2014

One year ago!


We saw our first hint of Ms. Ridlee!

2 days later...


We saw an even bigger hint! It was at this point that I truly felt pregnant. I had a miscarriage on April 4th. You do the math. Yeah, not far before this. So no period in between. 

We were also in the process of moving into the new house and I was painting walls and had to make sure the paint we used was safe. We lucked out with all except what we got in Kieran's room. Steven ended up painting that room. 

Hard to believe it's been a year she has been in our life, if only some of it inside of me. She will be 4 months on the 5th of May. I am sad that she is once again sick with RSV again, as well as an ear infection. I too am suffering this time, as well as Steven, Gage, and Heston. I feel miserable. I just hope she feels nothing like I do. This crap sucks!

She is a happy little girl though. Even in the midst of the ick. There are times she is hurting and sad, but they are not often. She may very well be my last and with that comes some heart ache. I have taken videos and pics galore but still feel I am missing so much more. I hate that feeling. It never goes away. 




No comments: