Risk assessment is complete. GBS is negative. Everything is good to go if baby decides to come. While my intuition still feels it will be a couple of weeks, I didn't want to tempt Murphy's Law more that I should.
There is supposedly some more bad weather coming this weekend. Hoping it's not a big deal. We have our Sunday School Christmas Party on Saturday and then our church Family Christmas dinner and auction on Sunday. Kieran is also in the Bentonville parade on Saturday morning with her choir class. It's a pretty busy weekend.