Monday, December 09, 2013

Day 5! First venture out!

It's definitely the longest I have ever been cooped up. I had to go out today though. My 36 week risk assessment was today. If I didn't have this and went into labor I would have to go to the hospital. The main roads weren't too bad, but the side roads and the hilly roads of Fayetteville were still pretty bad. But we made it. Schools are still closed tomorrow but I gave my clients the option to meet. 4 out of 5 confirmed initially, until one got stranded in a small town. So I have 3 scheduled. I think most are also feeling cooped up. I also think a lot has to do with I won't be seeing them much in the coming weeks and they want to get as much therapy as they can before baby. Most are court ordered. Steven drove me today, while Gage watched the younger ones. Tomorrow I will have to drive myself. I am not looking forward to it. Luckily, I am not going at my normal busy traffic time.

I am so ready for this to be over with. I have this fear that it will be weather like this which this baby will be born in.

No comments: