Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fear

I have to admit I am glad my kids' school last day is Thursday and not Friday. Do I believe the world is ending then... absolutely not (Matthew 24:36). But I do fear the idiots out there that do and will do some crazy crap! There has even been reports that this young man that did this Connecticut shootings mother believed it was going to happen and that this may have had something to do with him and his issues. Idiocy spreads rampant. It's like a virus. One person "with issues" can easily sway another by sheer presence. None the less, we are staying home that day. I am off as usual and will just spend the day with the fam lounging around. I advise others to do the same if possible. Not saying live in fear, but take it as a mental health day. :)

And the day after, we are going on vacation.





Jeska~

No comments: