Thursday, April 07, 2011

I miss...

Food. The smell of it, the taste of it, and the general sense of satiation. Yes I eat, but the joy hasn't been there in at least 5 weeks. I find most things that sound semi good prove to me later they were not. But there is hope, there are still a few items that haven't turned on me...

1. Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from McDonalds. Sadly breakfast is only served before 10:30.
2. Ice tea, sweetened with Splenda. Have to limit this as the caffeine makes me cranky. Have I mentioned that the thought of coffee makes me gag!
3. Broccoli cheese soup from Subway. Although have only had it twice mid day which is the nice part of the day. If I were to eat it for dinner it would more than likely not stay.

And that is it. Some I have continued to eat even though they don't stay because when they do come up they are gentle. Some are not. Those who are not are not eaten again. My meds work somewhat in the morning but not a lick at night. I didn't take one today and felt no different. They stop me up crazy so I am thinking of not dealing with them. I keep telling myself the end of the trimester is soon and hopefully this will go with it. If it doesn't I may have to be committed as this will drive me insane.

No comments: