Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Flood

This week has been so exhausting in so many ways. I think I have hit a new form of exhaustion. It doesn't help that it has been raining since last Friday. It went pretty much non stop for a few days there and on Tuesday the area had one of its worst floods on record. I had an appointment with a nurse at 12:30. It lasted not even an hour and when I left the road I took there was already flooded over. I almost got stuck in Farmington picking up Ryker from his daycare. I ended up leaving in time but soon the road out closed. Most of it was cleared up over night, but it continues to rain off and on leaving the creeks and rivers extremely high. Tomorrow the sun is supposed to finally come out we shall see. I just want to hibernate.

http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/2011/04/27/city-documents-flood-damage/

No comments: