Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bittersweet day...

Today Gage turned 10 years old. I am so proud to be his Mother and now for 10 years, but I can't help but be saddened at how fast it has gone. :( Ryker turned 4 last Sunday and I am having a hard time adjusting to not having a baby. I am not liking it honestly.

This weekend has been nice. Yesterday we had the boys birthday party and it went great. It was amazing weather, couldn't have asked for better. Today was a bit cooler but ok. Fall is definitely here. We took the kiddos to jump zone as a surprise and of course gave me the nice adrenaline rush for the day by making me go down the ship with Ryker around 10 times. I swear I thought we were going to fly off. It was fun though. Steven, took some videos of the weekend, so hopefully I will have some to post soon.

This month is also a reminder of the birth and death of a dear friend who is no longer with us. Miss you Tommy. Love you!

No comments: