Sunday, August 08, 2010

Blah!

This week has been one of the most stressful weeks of this whole year. While I cannot go into the other additions to my stress (other than the usual work), I will just say I am on several committee's and this week decided to show me just how much I can or cannot handle. The tension headache started on Monday and I still have some residual effects from it. I cannot remember the last time I got one of these, but they are not your typical headache. They don't go away. Before only muscle relaxers would held. I really do not want to have to do that again, so I am trying as many natural remedies as I can. Thursday I got desperate and took some cheap Excedrin Extra strength and the aspirin upset my stomach so bad I have had cramping in my liver area on and off since. It feels just like it did when I had gallbladder pains, only I have no gallbladder now. Today is the first day since Thursday it has not been killing me. I just keep hoping that things will slow down a bit this week so I can enjoy my Anniversary next Saturday.

No comments: