Saturday, July 03, 2010

VBS week

Yesterday marked the end of a very long week for me. Steven and the kids of course stay home during the day so it's not such a big thing for them. Steven and I had the nursery kids (including Ryker), the most being on one night was only 4. I also did registration each night. The week went pretty smoothly, Ryker had a couple of bruises on his face from Monday and Tuesday night but had managed to heal by the end of the week. The theme was space, so of course Gage was super excited. He even got a set of blow up planets last night from one of the teachers who knows he is a big space fanatic. It was a fun week. And luckily it was a relatively cool one considering most are scorching. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we had BBQ after wards. I think I managed my healthy eating fairly well. I even had Steven make homemade frozen yogurt with strawberries for last night and it was awesome. Working out was somewhat a problem for this week. I only missed 2 days of it though. Some days I dragged myself out of bed and did it early in the morning, others I left work a tad early and did it then. I even managed to do another last night after we got home near 10:00. That might have been a mistake because now I am super sore.

Next week I only work from Monday - Thursday and then I am on VACATION!

No comments: