Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blazen receives the gift of fire!

It's been a good weekend. Earlier in the week I was kind of hoping to take the family to the Zoo yesterday, but based on weather predictions we once again put a hold on it. Only thing, weather was fairly nice for the most part yesterday. Guess it was a good thing anyways, Steven got a me a metal fire pit for our backyard, so we stayed outside a couple of hours last night enjoying it. If you know me at all you know one of my favorite smells is small outdoor fires. The kiddos played on the swing for awhile until it started getting too cold. I was somewhat worried after the ice storm if the yard would be back to itself once spring hit. Luckily, aside from a couple of trees pushed down to the ground it is still beautiful. We used the limbs that fell from the big trees and used them in the fire.

May is a busy month for me, next week Steven is traveling down to Dallas with me while I play with the Betties against one of Ass City's Home teams. It will be the first time all year that we have gotten away for a weekend. The week after we decided to take the whole family and go on a camping trip with the church. Normally just Steven and I go but we are using our daycare the weekend before. Gage will be going in my stead on the Buffalo River with Steven while me and the two yongins play outside all day. Praying it doesn't rain.

So here are some recent pics of our weekend. I would like to wish all the Mother's a Happy Mother's Day!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: