Friday, February 27, 2009

Gage

One of the proudest Mommy moments I can or will ever have as a parent has come. Gage has accepted Jesus into his heart and is now a Christian. He has been asking questions for a long time. His nature is to analyze every detail and decide later what he thinks. He approached us after church on Wednesday night and stated he wanted to be saved. We asked all the appropriate questions to make sure he understood what he was doing. Brought back a lot of memories for me as I was only 6 when I made the same decision. Found out from my mom it was on 7/19/87. I never could remember the exact date, just that it was in the summer in front of the bug light. As introverted as Gage is, I was actually surprised that he wants to be Baptized already. So proud of him. Kieran too has been asking a lot of questions. I am not pushing, just letting her come to it in her own time.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. -psalm 27:14

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amie said...

That's awesome!