Wednesday, July 02, 2008

July...

It's here already. Was it not just February last month? This year is going by way too fast. I have been somewhat on the annoyed end today. I guess annoyed is a light term. Agitated as all get out, is more like it. I have been waiting patiently for my invitation to my oral Counseling Board interview since graduation in May as well as my MFT exam scores since I took it in May also. Well apparently, due to a miscommunication by the registrar's office at JBU, my "official" transcript never got sent to the Board therefore delaying my invite for this month. They only meet one weekend each month. Apparently they sent my transcript from back in Feb. but not the completed version after I graduate. Why would I want just part of it sent. They have done enough of these to know that won't get me an invite. Well, after tons of calling around today, they said they would send out an "official" copy tomorrow. Hopefully they get it soon, as I would actually like to start making money again. Oh, I forgot to mention... my scores... that were suppose to take 6 weeks max are still no where to be found and are apparently going to take longer than expected. At this time I just want to know. The test was on a computer, why on earth would it take so long to get those scores back? The NCE gave us our scores immediately. Anyways, I wait patiently... again! I just keep thinking of one of favorite Bible versus to give me some insight and comfort.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Normally on Wednesdays we have Betties practice, but this week it has been rescheduled for tomorrow. Tomorrow is also when I leave for Texas to play Houston and Austin... a mere 3 hours after practice... yes at midnight. So tonight, Steven and I got some smoke bombs, pop pops, and cute fountains for the kiddos. They had a blast making volcanoes out of freshly cut grass. Ryker mostly played with dirt and rocks. Typical little boy.

On a bittersweet note: the 11th will be my last bout with the Betties in OKC. As of this past week I am officially on the Killbillies team. I love my Betties and will miss bouting with them terribly. I will continue to go to the practices as it does my butt some good, as well as to prevent Bettie withdrawal that I know will occur. Of course now there is this fear of having to measure up to Killbillie status. Ahh the pressure.

No comments: