Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Travel

This summer so far has been pretty laid back. I have taken a liking to Bejeweled 2 and my ever continuous playing it has led to dreaming of moving jewels and seeing it every time I close my eyes. I knew there was a reason I don't play video games. Gage has even joined the {curse} fun by having it put on his computer. The planetary background does nothing to keep him from it.

This next week I will be traveling to Houston and Austin with the Killbillies to play some hardcore derby. We will be leaving Thursday at midnight. Looking forward to the road trip. We will be back sometime Monday night. Then that Friday, the 11th, my Betties and I will be heading to Oklahoma City to play TARG (Tornado Alley Rollergirls). Hoping to see some of my Okie buddies while I am there. I think by the end of that week I will be traveled out and ready to stay home for awhile.

So to end this boring blog post, I am going to sit and enjoy more computer games and try and find some good Japanese horror movies on cable. The Sundance channel is the best place to find those. If not guess I will suffer some more SciFi bad acting. Got to love Saturdays where you refuse to leave the house.

1 comment:

DDanielle said...

LOVE the SciFi channel bad acting. Its so fun to watch for the low production value too. We flip over to that channel on rainy weekend days when there is nothing else to watch while we fold laundry.