Saturday, April 05, 2008

Whole update

Forgive me if this doubles from previous post, I just copied it from my Myspace blog.

Gosh, I don’t even know where to start, it’s been awhile and I have needed to update but have not had a moment of time to do it. I guess all my studying the past month was not in vain as I passed my National Counselor’s Exam yesterday. I also had my first ever test shock upon seeing the first question, and by question 10 I wanted to run and scream. I just kept shaking my head saying, I paid the money I might as well just finish it. After I walked out of there and went up to the lady who was to give me my results, I know I had to have had that just kill me now look. She asked me how I did, and I told her not too well. She of course played with my emotions and gave me this bad look when she looked at my paper, like she was going to tell me the worst news ever. I of course hugged her after it was all said and done. Now I have to start studying for my MFT (marriage and family therapy) exam in May. It has an even lower pass rate, but I had to have at least this last one or I wouldn’t have had much getting a job here in Arkansas as that was the particular one for counselors in this state. And oral boards should either be in June or July.

I never even got a chance to talk about my experience last weekend at the Erotic art show. Boy was that interesting. Lena needed some models/walking canvas’s for her almost naked sexual art. I had no idea what kind of show it was, just thought the less I knew the better. Always up for something different and interesting anyways. Luckily I wasn’t the only one to do it. Angel also braved the cold room and got all painted up with me. It was fun, and I know I had to have been interesting to look at to say the least as 2 of my fellow rollergirls, Bloody and Apache didn’t even recognize me. I will post some pics when Apache sends me some... maybe if I am brave enough. To give you an idea, I was a mix of a this with more colors and not quite all over but not far from it either. Then butterflies put in hair and stuck on me everywhere, and this wild makeup with awesome tranny eyelashes to complete it. It will definitily be something neat to show the grandkids.


Today we spent most of the day driving around looking at houses for our big move in May. Might have found one in Springdale. We are attempting to find a lease to own home. And this one would be perfect. Only 3 bedroom but much larger and nicer than what we currently have. I really hate moving, but also ready to move on from here. Especially considering the oven decided to almost catch fire tonight along with the dozen other things that annoy me. Plus we are trying to get closer to Bentonville. Even if it is slightly.

Before I go, I just wanted to remind everyone that our first home bout is next Saturday, here is our nice little commercial Sin put together. So I hope to see you all out there.

And finally... a big reminder that April is child abuse awareness month...

Photobucket

No comments: