Friday, January 18, 2008

Very cruel

Ok, so low calorie snacks are all the rave now. They can literally make anything low calorie now, if they try hard enough. And those 100 calorie snacks are awesome. Well as some know I have a heart for chocolate. Life is managable with chocolate. I love chocolate cakes and brownies. So when I see a low calorie cake or brownie I jump on it. Well, last trip to Wally World and there on a shelf stood the yummiest looking 100 calorie brownies. So I grabbed them. So I open the box a few days later and the minute that brownie fell into my hand I found myself cursing Little Ms. Debbie herself. I could see her in a factory somewhere laughing her butt off at the practical joke she was pulling.

Needless to say this is the brownie in question, the miniscule square looking thing in the middle of the 100 calorie rice krispie treat and the 90 calorie quaker mini delights (also pretty delish!).

Photobucket

Yeah, so 2 bites = 100 calories! I am sorry I can make a 100 calorie brownie about 4 times that size. I am ready to kick Lil' Debbie's ass!

Oh and my apologies, January is a normal month thus far, so not really anything huge to blog on, except miniscule brownies.

2 comments:

Amie said...

That would hardly be a satisfying brownie :) I have bought 100 calorie packs before, but I just ended up eating 3 packs at a time so it didn't work out for me LOL

Debbie said...

I can't figure out why the box is normal sized. They don't need near that size, lol