Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kieran's birthday and other stuff

I have been meaning to write Kieran's birthday blog for awhile, but alas my bronchitis has made me pretty lazy. Kieran turned 4 on the 3rd, which was a week ago today. I had class that night, so for her birthday I went and picked her up early from preK and took her to the mall to eat and shop. She is such a girlie girl and that's what she wanted to do. Her actual party was going to be the following Saturday so I let her pick her out a present at the mall and the rest of them would wait until her party to open. Kieran immediately went to the Disney store and picked her out a princess doll, of course being Kieran it was the pink one, Little Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, ironically the one that looked the most like her (even same shape of eyes). We ate some pizza, then went and got some cookie cakes for home. She got to blow her candle out on a cookie when she got home.
The day of her party was actually warm, thank goodness. Steven's parents and mine came up from Oklahoma, along with my sister and my neice Zoe. I did not make the cake this year for me being sick, so I gave in and ordered one from Wal-Mart, even let Steven pick it out. It was cute, but the lady making it had to keep redoing it because she kept writing Karen.
The day went smoothly, even got to play outside for awhile since it was fairly warm. Of course the day didn't end before Gage broke the top off of her CD player. Never fails something gets broke.
Hard to believe my little girl is 4. We have also decided that she is staying home with me starting in about a week. As much as I like her prek it was getting too expensive to pay even when she wasn't there. She will go to the home daycare Ryker goes to, the 2 weekdays I go to my internship. She is actually happy about the change. I was thinking the whole time she would be upset. She is even asking me if I plan to homeschool her like I did Gage last year. I told her, if she wanted to I could. Strange girl.

On a seperate subject. I am officially done with this semester of school. This semester was by far my easiest, not sure why. I am hoping my last one will be just as easy.

Anyways, I am tired and fixing to start reading the new Narnia book that will be out on the big screen in May, Prince Caspian. I am also wanting to go see "I am Legend" this Friday if anyone is interested in going and watching it with me. It's been awhile since I saw me a good movie.

For your viewing pleasure here is the slideshow of Kieran's birthday.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Kieran!