Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gratitude

Got 2 sick boys in the house... 1 being treated for strep and in the morning we are taking Ryker in to see if his fever is from that as well. Basically only a matter of time before Kieran, Steven, and I get it. Had a horrendous nightmare last night about Ryker disappearing in a Wal-Mart parking lot. I remember my mind racing on what all horrendous things can happen to a 15 month old in a lot full of vehicles. I woke up in a sweat panting. Haven't done that in many years. It was one of those dreams you wake up and thank God was just a dream, yet it follows you all day long. Makes you really thankful and reminds me not to take them for granted.

This post did not go as I had planned, this was the point of my gratitude. But none the less it's all about gratitude just the same.

No comments: