Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gage's Rabbit-Duck illusion

Have you seen those artists drawings of the old lady, then if you look from a different view it's a young woman? I think the name of those are Rabbit-duck illusion, correct me if I am wrong. Yesterday after the kids went to bed, Steven went to the grocery store and I was going through Gage's school folder. I came across a picture he drew that gave me quite a scare...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To me I see a bigger person holding a child upside down and blood coming from the child's head... What do you see?

Now my first reaction from seeing this was some fear. Usually when I see this from a kid, my first gut reaction is they have watched to much gory television or seen something similar in reality. Often times it can be signs of abuse. So I run up to Gage's room hoping he isn't asleep yet. I ask Gage what the drawing is of. He tells me, it's somebody riding a scooter. Huh??!! I don't see it. Well he has to turn it around...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ahhhhh! I see it now. Ok then what is the red stuff, I ask. "It's his hair!" Gage says laughingly.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL, that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!