Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007; A year in review

3rd year I have done this. I like looking back and seeing them.

What did you do in 2007 that you've never done before?
Start a contact sport... Rollerderby!!

Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for next year?
My only resolution was not to have any, and I kept that. I am going to stick with that one. Same as last year...

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, Ryan did, i.e. Pro!

Did anyone close to you die?
No. And that means it was a good year. 3 year in a row, can't beat that.

What countries did you visit?
None.

What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
After graduation, a awesome job that I love!

What date from 2007 will remain etched in your memory and why?
I believe July 2 or close to it, which is when I officially got on league.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Straight A's for the second year in a row. And getting on league.

What was your biggest failure?
hmm, I don't know of anything that was failed that i didn't choose to end. Same as last year.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
minor bruises and small sprained wrist, minor illnesses...again good year. 3 years running...woo hoo!!

What was the best thing you bought?
rollerskates

Where did most of your money go?
other than bills, probably derby stuff.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
derby

What scripture is a theme of 2007?
James 1: 2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." Same as last year.

Compared to this time last year are you:
a. Happier or sadder? I am just as happy.
b. Thinner or fatter? exact same, but more muscle.
c. Richer or poorer? richer, Steven got a teaching job.
What do you wish you'd done more of?
Always spend more time with my family.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
time on the computer.

How did you spend Christmas?
With my family!!! Baking cookies and cakes, spending time with my family and just relaxing staying in my pj's. I loved it. Again same as last year.

Did you fall in love in 2007?
Stayed in love.

What was your favorite TV show?
Heroes the only one I really watched I guess, maybe some intervention

What was the best book you read?
Narnia

What was your greatest musical discovery of 2007?
Myself on karaoke, lol.

What did you want and get?
to get on league. And a minivan.

What did you want and not get?
hmm, nothing I guess.

What was your favorite film this year?
August Rush

What did you do on your birthday?
ate a cookie cake and went to class I think, it wasn't very memorable.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Maybe a better birthday now that it is brought up. Getting to see more of my family more often.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Comfy but trendy. Still the same.

What kept you sane?
Alone time an sleep and massages. And to add, derby.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Other than Clive Owen, none.

What political issue stirred you the most?
Candidates and their agendas

Who did you miss?
Still the same, my friends from home, and family.

Who was the best new person you met?
I met several great women.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
If there is something you want to do or try, do it. You don't want to look back on your life when your old and regret not getting on that bull!

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"I'm in a hurry to get things done, I rush and rush until life's no fun. All I really gotta do is live and die, but I'm in a hurry and don't know why."

No comments: