Friday, August 31, 2007

Trip to the ER

Had to take Kieran in to the ER today. When I got up she had been in her bathroom, which I heard from down stairs. I asked her what she was doing up there... "nothing". So yeah that means she was doing something. Otherwise it would have been, going to the bathroom. I went up there and she had gotten into her tylenol. I called Steven freaking out asking how full it was. He said it was a third full, well it was almost empty. So 30 minutes later we were in the ER having her drink some charcoal. She drank a few drinks and said it was good then a few minutes later decided no more. I had to pay her a quarter for each drink to get her to drink some more. Still only drank about half, but luckily the Dr. said that was probably enough. He said luckily the amount she drank was probably not toxic, but had she of drank a half a bottle it would have been. So anyways, she is fine and I have had my adrenaline rush for the day. All is well... for now. She and Gage are currently getting spankings for antagonizing each other.

No comments: