Sunday, July 29, 2007

The wedding

Yes we are back to Fayettenam from Okienawaa. My sister's wedding was beautiful. Everything went off without a hitch. My one concern was we were hurrying our butt off trying to get everything done before it started as there was a meeting at the church before hand. My poor Mom was running around like crazy. Kelsey however was nice and calm and acted like nothing phased her. She was the complete opposite of a Bridezilla. Someone would ask her how she would want something and she would always reply with an, "I don't care". I guess that made me have to be the mean one at times. (well you know not too mean). But just making sure everything went off smoothly. She looked absolutely beautiful. Of course I have to say it did help that she wore my wedding dress and did her hair exactly like mine was when I got married... COPYCAT!! Just kidding, I thought she looked gorgeous. And I am glad my dress got some use once again. Plus it saved her from spending $500 or so. Wasn't so sure about the "orange" theme, but let me say it was a perfect summer color, and the flowers were beautiful. Oh, and the weather matched with it's nice hot and humid Okienawaa affect. I wouldn't even step outside until the wedding was over as I would melt. It was good to see lots of people I haven't see in a long time, including my grandparents. I almost cried when I saw them. All in all it was a beautiful event and Kelsey glowed and smiled the whole time. The weekend was nice and I even got to see my bestest bud Charlette, even though we dropped in unexpectedly. She was gracious enough to allow us in. Anyways, here are some of the pics from the wedding, enjoy.

No comments: