Friday, April 06, 2007

She has her head up her butt

Mother nature that is. Freaking April and freezing. Yesterday it even snowed! WTF!! And it is supposed to get to 17 degrees tonight. And soccer for in the morning is still not cancelled. Well, we won't go in the cold, no fun there. Plus last time Gage played in the freaking cold we ended up leaving early because he almost got hypothermia. Uh, duh, time to cancel when the kids snot freezes! I guess you can sense my extreme sarcasm. I am having one of those days where the very simplest words are not coming to me. Took 5 minutes to think of the word sarcasm. I am not kidding. Days like this make me reconsider getting another EEG done. But then whats the point, even if something shows up I am not getting on meds again.

I am so glad this week is over, it was exhausting. Of course now the end of the semester is right around the corner and with that comes assignments due and working my butt off trying to get them done, at the same time meeting with professors for practicum and squeezing meetings in with my lawyer lady for the non-profit, starting yet another internship. I also just started graphic designing for a sight that takes donations. I figured I am going to make them anyway might as well do it for one of those. I don't see that as an abligation though, it's a hobby that I enjoy in my downtime, which is usually late at night. Takes my mind off the other crap.

I officially bought my rollerderby skates today. Hopefully will be picking them up from Dimah in a day or two. Got my pads, helmet, and mouth guards, so I am pretty much set to get my butt kicked. I need it though, anything to let out the aggression I build up, lol. I can imagine people reading this thinking 1 of 2 things. 1. I can't imagine sweet ol' Jessica playing derby. 2. Yep, I can see her doing that. The ones thinking the 2nd know me longer and better than those who think the first. I may be small and sweet, but I pack some meaness, which I get from my Daddy. I am hoping to "try out" for a team this month. That is if I don't miss anymore practices.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I of course do not know you as well as other people, but I can TOTALLY see you in Derby! :D