Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm here

Well, another semester of school is done with, which brings me that much closer to graduation.  This semester has flown by faster than any others by far. I am enjoying my internships so far.  I am still doing a few hours at the CARE clinic, but the majority of my hours are coming from Vista.  It's interesting working on Saturdays too.  I can come in when I like plus I am the only therapist there, so I feel like I have the run of the place.  I have doubled my hours in only 4 weeks.  Of course I am exhausted but most of that is from being sick and still having to push through everything. I was diagnosed with Bronchitis, Sinustitis, and laryngitis.  Having to take a super butt load of antibiotics too.  Ryker was also sick along with me and is on antibiotics as well.  As usual I am in desperate need of sleep. 

Last Saturday was the Race for the Cure.  Had a blast with the ladies from my church.  It was a beautiful day and everything went off without a hitch. There were 15,000 people there this year.  

Ryker is officially everywhere and into everything right now. Which means less time doing anything in the house but chase him around and keep him from hurting himself.  He is crawling, climbing, and almost cruising.  I put some cute pics at the end of the slideshow of his adventures.

Other than that I am just sitting here enjoying the thunderstorm.  Maybe that will help me fall asleep easy tonight, although lately I haven't had much of a problem, thanks to my schedule.

..

No comments: