Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Crap update

I have been sick since last Wednesday with a sore throat, fever, and today coughing and wheezing. Ryker has it too and we took him to the Dr. Monday, he was put on antibiotics for his raw throat and URI, but luckily no ear infection. This is his first Real sickness and dose of meds. His healthy 6 month check up was Tuesday, which we kept. He will be 7 months tomorrow, nice 6 months huh? He is exactly 18 pounds and 26 1/3 inches long. Right on 50%, same as last time. He is on par or above where he should be. I have no insurance anymore, hard to get any unless I have a job that provides it seeing how I am diagnosed epileptic. Only one in my house without any...yay. I try the Wal-Mart walk in clinic yesterday which had an hour wait. I didn't have time so I turned it down, only to wake up suffering this morning and had to go to my internship. I pushed through everything and finally made myself go back to the Dr. luckily no wait. Diagnosed with bronchitis, laryngitis, and sinistitus (sp?). So on a huge dose of antibiotics.

Didn't make it to rollerderby practice, which would have been my night to take the MST test to see if I could be on the league. Guess have to wait longer now. Got home, Steven said his Dad was coming up to "talk" to him. So out of character for him, remember they live in Oklahoma, 2.5 hours away. Steven tried to tell him he didn't have to, but he insisted. Well I asked Steven to turn his music off or down, because he was listening to his normal yelling crap that literally makes me anxious. This is how I ask, "Steven. Could you please turn that off or down?" In a very nice and normal tone. He rolls his eyes and gives me crap...makes me cry because I am an anxious mess. He is still being a jerk, been a lot lately, makes me want to beat his ass!!! So Ryker and I left just as his dad was pulling up. We said our hi's and drove off, came back almost 2 hours later. We went and took a nap behind the Wal-Mart parking lot. Pathetic huh?

Came back, found out he was in Muskogee anyways and that is why he decided to come by instead of calling. He actually apologized for not warning us when we came down when MIL wigged out on us. Apparently she has been like this for awhile and he knew it. She wanted to see the kids so he said nothing, and when he noticed the noise was bothering her he said he should have told us but he didn't. Steven told him, he didn't need to apologize, that he did nothing wrong. FIL said MIL hasn't called because she didn't think steven would talk to her and was angry with her. Well he is angry but he would still talk to her. I on the other hand am not ready. I understand that she is depressed, I understand her hormones are whacked from the hysterectomy, and she is taking meds, however, I do not understand if she is like this why isn't she seeing a therapist. She is just going to a medical dr. who cannot help her with the coping part. I am sorry but that bothers me. I shouldn't have to worry about her wigging just because she is imbalanced.

No comments: