Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Breathe

Tonight in class we watched a short video by Rob Bell. Very few videos I have seen have sparked a reaction remotely similar to what I had when I saw this. And yet most of what I felt is not communicative through words. As I returned home I searched for it on here hoping it was already on a MySpace video. Well it was but only about 90% because of copyright infringement. I am curious to hear what others think about this. Even if you are not spiritual or consider yourself agnostic or athiest I think this video still will make you think. So anyways here it is.

=-=Nooma - Breathe=-=

Add to My Profile | More Videos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jessica! That was amazing. I loved it. Thanks for sharing. I have a myspace now too
http://www.myspace.com/mrs_clark97

I am a member of the OB too, honeybee, remember me?

Jeska said...

of course I remember you. I went and added you by the way.