Saturday, December 30, 2006

Interesting stuff and other misc. info.

Somehow with all my crazy eating habits this holiday season I still have managed to eat and lose weight. All the baby weight is officially gone!! Now on to my fighting weight, lol. I always have to gain weight to get pregnant, makes for better birth control I guess to be at that weight. Anyways I still have about 10 pounds to get there. I am still working out 5-6 days a week. Started doing pilates again, I get bored with workouts so easy so I have to spice things up. Think I may even pull out my Carmen Electra striptease stuff again.

Steven took Gage down to Talahina, OK today were his grandma, Granny Kitch lives. They were having a 80th birthday celebration. I stayed with Kieran and Ryker, because it was long drive plus Kieran is way too energetic to be in a Old Folks Home. She would give those people a heart attack.

Ryker has been sleeping horribly again. Not sure what it is, but I am going on 3 hours of sleep from last night. And even though he is sleeping now, I can't because of Kieran. Plus it takes me so long to fall asleep by the time I did, Ryker would be waking up. Ah the life of being an exhausted mom.

I am actually looking forward to January, not because it is a new year (honestly it is just another month further along) but because not only will the holiday stuff be over but I get to start my practicum. Looks like I will be doing it at the CARE clinic at my school. Not sure how many hours just yet, but I am not going to overload this semester seeing how Ryker is still young. I have plenty of time to get the hours I need. January is also my husbands and my sisters birthday. Kelsey will be the big 18, and Steven will finally be as old as me, lol. My Mom and Dad's 27th Anniversary is also in January. Steven has 1 more test to take (on his biethday of all days) to get certified to teach highschool Math and Science the coming year. He took 2 already and passed both of those (surprise, surprise!), almost getting a perfect score on the Physical Science one. So hopefully he will get a teaching job this next school year while he continues to finish his PhD. It's interesting to see what may actually happen in 2007 even more in 2008. Gosh so much is going to change for us in the next couple of years, it is somewhat frightening. What will it be like for both of us to be out of school. we have been doing it for so long it is all we know. It's almost been a cushion of safety, almost like high school...next comes the real world, lol.

Anyways, I have babbled long enough.

No comments: