Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Cookies and More!

One of our yearly traditions has become a more tedious, although fun task. Steven bought me a tip set this year and gave it to me early so I could decorate the cookies we made with this year. I bought premade cookie dough, some was precut, others I had to roll out myself and cut. I made my own butter cream frosting which is the same recipe Steve's mom uses when she makes wedding cake, and it is the best frosting you will ever taste. Probably illegal in some states because of all the trans fat but heaven just the same. So I had fun decorating, but with so many cookies I got messy and didn't take my time. But I think they are pretty. Gage and Kieran loved them. I think this is a tradition we will keep. On Christmas we will be making a birthday cake for Jesus and decorate it all pretty with my new tips. So anyways here is a couple of pics of our cookies, the ones left over after we ate our fill for the night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We also drug out Kieran's old exercauser to see how Ryker liked it. He loves to stand and is great at holding his head up so we were pretty sure he was ready. It's a month early but Kieran tried it early too. As you can see he loved it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also a couple more cute pics of my lil guy. One he looks like cupie in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: