Sunday, October 22, 2006

I need more time!!

There just isn't enough hours in the day. Between constantly being on tap for Ryker, who eats ALL day long (and doesn't like to even be put down or in his swing), I somehow have to find time to study for tests, do homework, sleep, eat, and now add in workouts to the mix to get back in shape (because I am sorry, I am not about to buy all new sizes of clothes). I also have to make time for all my normal apt.s. Needless to say, my house is usually a mess and my laundry gets done when I have nothing else to wear. I am pretty sure all this stuff to do and added stress is what is making it hard on my body and making me sick over and over. I again had a fever earlier today. How does one get a fever while on antibiotics, guess it must be viral, but come on, I shouldn't be catching every damn bug there is.
Anyways, I made me a nice calendar tonight of just apt.s, school stuff (including when to do homework and study), and squeezing in exercise, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to. Now if I can just stick to it, at least for the most part. If I can do it even for a week, I will promise myself a small shopping trip or something. I need the proper motivation.

No comments: