Saturday, October 14, 2006

Finally sleep but now sick kids...

Steven helped me out last night and took Ryker and let me get some fairly decent sleep, only bringing him up to eat. However Kieran decided she wanted to throw a tantrum in the middle of the night and wanted nothing to do with me. I tried laying down by her, she wanted no part of it. So I had to just let her cry it out. So Gage woke up this morning with a fever and sore throat. Kieran also started running a fever so I had Steven take them to the walk in clinic, and sure enough Gage tested positive for strep. Kieran did not but they will go ahead and treat her because it may not be enough to show up yet. I am not too worried about Ryker getting it as babies rarely get strep. But I really don't want it, but will probably get it as I have been sick so many times since he has been born. So sadly I have to keep my distance from my older kids for about 24 hours until they are no longer contagious.

No comments: