Friday, May 05, 2006

What am I thinking??

I just emailed my resume to a local mental health center for a position involving crisis stabalization and intensive in home case management. I don't even want a job right now. Maybe a small part time one to fill in time, which I was thinking of maybe helping out at Gage and Kierans preschool, but nothing full time and definately not something like this. I was just bored and looking on their website for future ideas of where I might do my practicum/internship and saw they were hiring for this. So without thinking I just emailed my resume. I can just see it now, I get a call in a few weeks for an interview, go in and I am all big and pregnant. They won't take me seriously. Or what if they do, and they look past that and want to hire me, and then I have to tell them I can't work 40 hours in July because of my school schedule and then I would have to take off when the baby comes. I guess I just put it in God's hands. Plus I figured I have nothing to lose if I send it. Granted it's a job I think I would be good at and enjoy, but if I get offered it, could I say no? I guess I shouldn't even worry about it until something happens. But I tend to worry too much.

No comments: