Friday, May 19, 2006

Nice and relaxed!

This week has been very relaxing. Seems I have gotten to catch up on a lot of rest that I have needed. Maybe even too much. Lucky for me Steven has been home a lot due to classes being out this week. We have gotten to actually spend some alone time together. We went to the park today and just walked around. Seems my pregnancy is coming right along. I keep thinking that I might be jinxing myself though, so maybe I will stop bragging. My cold I had last week seemed to go away fairly fast, now watch me get something else.

Looks like we will be doing some cleaning this week. Gage's graduation is Tuesday and Granny Cathy and Pops are coming down. I can't believe my little boy is graduating preschool. Then next year he will graduate Kindergarten. Time is flying by way to fast. Kieran seems to be taking to being a little terror as of late. Even the preschool has said she has started telling them "No"! Used to it was just us, and she was an angel to everyone else. As soon as she comes home she throws a fit because she doesn't get her snack as soon or the way she wants. Then she gets put in her room for timeout, and then she wails and wails. After a couple of minutes her daddy or I will try to go in to calm her down, but instead she screams at us and slams the door. Already showing signs of being a teenager. I would love to see Super Nanny come and try to change her. I think she may actually meet her match then. I hope this fades before the baby comes. Otherwise I have no idea what we are going to do.

No comments: