Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back again!

Back again. Been awhile, lots happening and lots to do. We just got back from our family vacation last Sunday. It went ok with the minor problems most are occompanied with. Did have some business needing attending to way to much which we could have done without, but none the less it was a good time. We went to the Zoo and Tulsa Aquarium. The kids loved both, Kieran of course had to walk everwhere and didn't want to ride in a wagon or stroller. She is so independent. St. Patty's came and went with no biggie. We took the kids to granny's for the weekend and went and ate dinner then a movie. I have put it way more notice at work than I should have to but I am trying to prepare them for my departure which will be June 2, since it is a Friday. Steven is completing applications for Chemist jobs so we may have some excitement on that end in the coming summer.

I am still tired, more so that ever before in my life. I am weighed down with a great many thins and of course trying to question why people are the way they are just weighs me down even more. I miss my carefree self. I used to be so relaxed about things, now I have so many knots in my neck from stress it is not even funny. And it doesn't help that everyday I am reminded of why I am stressed when I realize people will never change. But something obviously does on my end. I guess that is why work is coming to a halt. Well better go update the other blog too, or it wont happen for another 3 weeks or so.

No comments: