Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hello


Well the kiddos are at their grannys for the weekend, but apparently they are coming down with something. This happens everytime. I hate sending them down. I have no idea how they get sick each and everytime. Kieran has some diarrhea and Gage is getting a fever and a runny nose...he hardly ever gets sick. Steven and I have been trying to enjoy our weekend alone. We went out to a quiet bistor last night and then went and watched a movie. We did the same thing tonight. Wow aren't we exciting. Next Friday is their Kids Night Out at the Athletic Club that they had so much fun at a few weeks ago. Wow two weekends in a row that we get to go do something. Sadly we will probably do the same thing we did this weekend. This is exactly why we have kids, I get so bored easy just the two of us. I have no clue how we will do when they are all grown. We better be taking cruises and traveling the world to prevent me into going into a midlife crises.

Work is the same. I did tell my supervisor I was getting burnt out, he of course kept telling me it will get better. Same thing they all say, but I am having my doubts. This job never ends and I wonder sometimes if we really do make a difference. I am not even sure I want to do my practicum there or internship. Even though staying there would be the only place I would get paid to do them, I just am not sure that is what I want. Being pregnant has been really getting to me as far as I am not sure I want to push myself and graduate when I thought I wanted to. It just doesn't seem as important to do so now. I wont be surprised if I am one of those women who gets all these degrees and good experience only to stay at home with the kids, which would be fine enough for me. Everything else seems so trivial right now.

Well our preacher from our church we have been going to lately is coming over tomorrow after lunch. I am sure he will be asking about our interest in the church. I would love to finally get more involved here. Seems like forever since I was "part" of one. I am a little reluctant to leave my church back in Oklahoma because I grew up there. But I do realize I can't be there. I do like this church, it is what we were looking for in one, and I think God is showing us this is the place for us while we are in Arkansas. At least let's hope so. Well starting to get nauseas better go eat something.

No comments: