Sunday, November 27, 2005

I said I was bad at this!



Wow I look at this and most of my posts were over a year ago. Oh well. Guess I will do a quick update, here it is a few days after Thanksgiving and I am preparing for Kieran's birthday party as well as getting ready for Christmas. I am now working at DHS as a Social Worker in the Division of Children and Family Services. My Non-Profit is going very nicely, we have our first speaking engagement in April. We also have a new Director, her name is Heather VanBrunt. She will do a great job I am sure. I am approximately half way through my Master's Program, and loving everything about it. It's a great program, just very long, but I guess that is what I get for doing a dual degree. Gosh I look back at this past year and oh my goodness...so much has happened. I am almost scared of what it will be like next year. Not that this was a bad year but I definately did learn some things.

Oh I forgot to add that this year for Thanksgiving, Steven and I went to the Broncos game in Dallas, we had a blast. Notice the picture to the right, I was getting sleepy (thanks to a huge Margarita) even before the game, but that quickly went away. Broncos won, so that made the trip that much more fun.

I am getting excited for Christmas this year. The fact that I have pretty much all of my Christmas shopping done this year helps, also the fact my job pays pretty good we can afford to have a good one. I have to say this is the earliest I have ever had my tree and stuff up. =)


No comments: